DMSindia has a well-organized and deep domain experience with application development and maintenance process. We have the resources and technology expertise to design, develop, deploy, and maintain robust and portable applications throughout the software lifecycle in all major platforms. Our technically proficient team is well trained on the effective use of existing and new tools and technologies. Our personnel are trained not to focus on the technology, tools alone, but also on how the latest-technology can most effectively deliver robust applications, as well as the potential to upgrade existing applications.
DMSindia undertakes new application development, existing application enhancement, application migration and consolidation of custom-built or packaged software applications. We use state-of-the-art technology to translate your IT vision into reality and build dominant solutions that are focused on creating a competitive advantage for you. Our methodology performs requirement gathering and analysis, specification, software architecture, coding, testing, maintenance, and documentation utilizing latest tools and models.
We have expertise in diverse platforms and skills that will allow us to rapidly and simply ramp-up resources for large and small application projects. This flexibility is supplemented by our vast expertise in design and development of client-server architecture across different environments. Our unique and proven methodology is providing significant business benefits to our customers across the world.
Companies across the world are outsourcing the Application Development to DMSindia for many compelling reasons; such as
- Focus their energies on strategic initiatives by handing over the maintenance and enhancement of business applications to a trusted and reliable partner.
- Quick turnaround of service and change requests Planned and phased enhancements to improve performance of applications Reduce the total cost of ownership.
- Migrate to the latest and emerging technologies.
- Improve stability and efficiency of mission-critical applications.
- Improve the quality of service.